Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
Before committing to purchasing a pre order product please read the below;
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required on pre-orders
- A 50% deposit is required 6 - 10 weeks prior to arrival
- The remaining 25% deposit is required before or on collection of the pre-order item
- Delays can occur resulting from circumstances beyond our control
- Orders are considered final once deposit is received
- Pre-orders cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded except for in the case of major faults
- Paying the 25% deposit makes you bound by the terms and conditions of the pre-order sale.
Delays & Delivery Times:
Harry and Kit will not be liable for any delays resulting from circumstances beyond our control or for any losses that are incurred as of any delays or force majeure of the purchaser.
As with all our products we endeavour to dispatch all deliveries as fast as possible to our customers, with many of our products being sourced internationally we may be affected by public holidays, inclement weather, port or custom delays all of which are beyond our control. All expected delivery times are estimates until the products are in our warehouse and ready for dispatch upon which time the standard delivery terms will apply.
All pre-orders are classified as a custom made goods as we would not have ordered them if you had not purchased them, as such some items are non-returnable. This does not exclude your rights under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) as you may still have warranties or guarantees on the products description, fit for purpose and quality. For more information on this please refer to the Australian Consumer Law rights of a consumer.
All pre-orders are classified as custom orders and as such you will forfeit all or part of your money if you choose to cancel your order.
Pre-orders can take longer than expected to arrive in our ports and could be held for longer periods for Australian custom clearances, inclement weather, strikes and other issues that may arise which are out of our control.
Pre-orders can be carried out on our website, instore or over the phone.
By paying part or all of the order, the customer agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions set out on this page and other relevant T&Cs associated with
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled without forfeiting the customers payment.
When the pre-order is accepted and ordered, the customer is liable to lose any monies paid.